Dracodia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dracodia

Where Dragons Roam Free

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Statistics
We have 10 registered users
The newest registered user is tanzagizel

Our users have posted a total of 122 messages in 102 subjects
Latest topics
» A new beginning
Shiryu "The Kind" Hitonare Icon_minitimeby Soudai Rinsei Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:23 pm

» Shiryu "The Kind" Hitonare
Shiryu "The Kind" Hitonare Icon_minitimeby Admin Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:12 am

» The Fiery One
Shiryu "The Kind" Hitonare Icon_minitimeby Admin Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:11 pm

» Riddles, Page 6
Shiryu "The Kind" Hitonare Icon_minitimeby Admin Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:26 pm

» Riddles, Page 5
Shiryu "The Kind" Hitonare Icon_minitimeby Admin Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:02 pm

» Riddles, Page 4
Shiryu "The Kind" Hitonare Icon_minitimeby Admin Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:52 pm

» Riddles, Page 3
Shiryu "The Kind" Hitonare Icon_minitimeby Admin Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:42 pm

» Riddles, Page 2
Shiryu "The Kind" Hitonare Icon_minitimeby Admin Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:34 pm

» Riddles, Page 1
Shiryu "The Kind" Hitonare Icon_minitimeby Admin Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:23 pm

Top posters
Admin
Shiryu "The Kind" Hitonare I_vote_lcapShiryu "The Kind" Hitonare I_voting_barShiryu "The Kind" Hitonare I_vote_rcap 
Athena
Shiryu "The Kind" Hitonare I_vote_lcapShiryu "The Kind" Hitonare I_voting_barShiryu "The Kind" Hitonare I_vote_rcap 
Soudai Rinsei
Affiliates

Shiryu "The Kind" Hitonare

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soudai Rinsei

Soudai Rinsei

Shiryu "The Kind" Hitonare Empty
PostSubject: Shiryu "The Kind" Hitonare   Shiryu "The Kind" Hitonare Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:52 pm

Riders Name:Shiryu Hitonare

Dragon's Name:None yet.

What Nation do you both serve:Fire Nation

Rider Age:22

Riders Appearance: Shiryu has a medium sized black colored hair, the hair looks like its messed up. Shiryu wears a whole set of armor made of the same metals, the metals being Silver and Gold, being the gold metal used on the tip of the shoulders and on the kneecaps of the armor with the design of a dragon heads in a view of satellite like, as the rest of the armor is made of Silver, he carries a sword on his back made out of platinum. https://2img.net/h/i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm192/DragonicEmporium/people/Dragon_Slayer_by_Fox_Dev.jpg

Riders Strengths:Fire and Wind

Riders Weaknesses:Water and Lightning

Dragons Age (if known):Not yet

Dragons Appearance:None yet

Dragons Strengths:N/a yet

Dragons Weaknesses:N/a yet

Small History: Once upon a rainny day Shiryu in his seven years of age had given the news of his father's death, not thinking twice Shiryu ran to the location said by the person who gave him the news, after he reached the place and saw his father lying half-dead covered in a small pond of blood yet growing into a larger size second by second, Shiryu fell down on his knees next to his father with his tears streaming down his cheeks "Why father? " Shiryu said to his father with his crying childish voice "D-d-do not worry my son *coughs up a small amount of blood*, everything will be alright!" said his father with a fake smile while his mouth was too covered in blood "LIAR! I WANT TO KNOW WHO DID THIS TO YOU!!" Shiryu shoutted in anger while his tears coursed down his cheeks, "N-n-no my son, you m-m-mustn't seek revenge, cause r-r-revenge will bring hatred, and death and it will bring even more hatred and meanigless battles later then!"his father replied with a low tone seeming to fade away due to the lack of energy and blood, "No...Tell me, TELL ME WHO HURTED YOU!!" Shiryu shoutted yet again with the same amount of anger, [/i]" ENOUGH!! , It does not m-m-matter anymore!! You must f-f-forget about this and continue to live through leaving t-t-the past behind!!" his father replied with some of his last strength left on his first word, then continuing to speak with his low tone that could be barely heard while it seemed he would repeat the first letter of every word constantly, "T-t-take my armor and my s-s-sword, its time for you t-t-to have them, a friend of mine will help y-y-you, train...hard...to....become....s-s-strong" withing the gasp of his last words Shiryu's father died after giving him all of his power, after a while his father's friend came to him and took him in swearing to train him well and good in the art of dragon riding, swordsmanship and elemental manipulation.

As years passed by, the training would be over and he would have nothing else he could train for more in the place, the now little one had mastered some of the dragon riding skills as well as what he was being trained for, he would then depart with what he had to a journey with no end, as well to improve his skills and possibly make some friends.[list][*]
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

Shiryu "The Kind" Hitonare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiryu "The Kind" Hitonare   Shiryu "The Kind" Hitonare Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:12 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://dracodia.rpg-board.net

Shiryu "The Kind" Hitonare
Page 1 of 1