Dracodia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dracodia

Where Dragons Roam Free

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Statistics
We have 10 registered users
The newest registered user is tanzagizel

Our users have posted a total of 122 messages in 102 subjects
Latest topics
» A new beginning
A new beginning Icon_minitimeby Soudai Rinsei Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:23 pm

» Shiryu "The Kind" Hitonare
A new beginning Icon_minitimeby Admin Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:12 am

» The Fiery One
A new beginning Icon_minitimeby Admin Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:11 pm

» Riddles, Page 6
A new beginning Icon_minitimeby Admin Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:26 pm

» Riddles, Page 5
A new beginning Icon_minitimeby Admin Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:02 pm

» Riddles, Page 4
A new beginning Icon_minitimeby Admin Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:52 pm

» Riddles, Page 3
A new beginning Icon_minitimeby Admin Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:42 pm

» Riddles, Page 2
A new beginning Icon_minitimeby Admin Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:34 pm

» Riddles, Page 1
A new beginning Icon_minitimeby Admin Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:23 pm

Top posters
Admin
A new beginning I_vote_lcapA new beginning I_voting_barA new beginning I_vote_rcap 
Athena
A new beginning I_vote_lcapA new beginning I_voting_barA new beginning I_vote_rcap 
Soudai Rinsei
Affiliates

A new beginning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Athena

Athena

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: A new beginning   A new beginning Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:08 pm

Athena lounged in one of the lava pools. The heat seeping deeply into her scales as she enjoys a relaxing soak.

After some time though, she finally emerged, the lava sticking to her scales charring instantly. With a powerful shake, Athena shook off all the remaining charcoal left from the lava pool and clawed her way to the cave entrances, where she stood on the ledge and lept into the sky. Her wings bellowing out with a loud Boom noise. Gliding on the air currents like a giant bird, Athena revealed in the freedom of being able to fly.

Looking down, she could see movement on the ground, banking to the right slightly, she started to head down to the ground in hopes for the movement being food.
Back to top Go down
Soudai Rinsei

Soudai Rinsei

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:15 pm

Shiryu, after a long day of walking and exercising he would get back to his town/nation, as he would walk into his house, straight to the bathroom for a nice and warm shower, he stripped the armor and clothes wearing underneath the armor, he entered the shower and started to wash off the dirt on his body, after a long and nice shower he picked up the towel to clean himself from the water, Shiryu suddenly felt an evil presence it was strong but seemingly far away from close, he quickly put on his armor and carried his weapon, he ran outside his house looking aorund the town to see if there was something wrong, but has amazingly it would be the people would be normally doing their usual routine "No, this can't be right, i know i'm sensing something...its impossible not to notice"Shiryu thought to himself.

As Shiryu looked up in the sky he would sigh as he saw something moving quickly as its size would make its position easier to see, as the image started to get more clear it seemed not too strange the shape of the dragon, "No, it can't be, the famous dragon from the Fire Nation, finally i get to see it, the Fire Dragon ATHENA! Shiryu shouted out loud, as everyoone would hear this they'd start panicing with the name and immediatly got into their houses shuting the door and locking them up, rubbing his head lightly and sighting Oups!! i should watch out for waht i say!! Heh!.

Shiryu then got out of the town and pointed at the dragons position or of what it seemed that where the dragon would be, Shiryu pointed the sword towards the sky for the dragon closing his eyes his sword would form a small ball made of fire swirling through the tip of the sword "Grand Stream" he shouted as a straight line made of fire energy would burst towards the dragon's position, but intentionally missing for a few centimeters,just to get the dragon's attention.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:17 am

As the burst of fire energy barely missed her Athena screamed her anger, shaking the heavens with the noise. Below her, she could see a man standing alone. A fool human Athena thought to herself, a good tooth pick maybe even. Folding her wings close to her back Athena nose dived towards the human who thought he could take on a dragon of her caliber.
Back to top Go down
Soudai Rinsei

Soudai Rinsei

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:29 pm

Shiryu smiled at the sky waiting for Athena to fly towards him, as the sky seemed to start to get shaken, the clouds moving violently, seeming to form into a giant tornado which the tip of it would start to dive down at full force and speed it would soon disappear into aa blast from the cloudy tornado, a dragon would appear that would Athena diving towards at an amazing speed, Shiryu stared at her eyes with a conident look of trying to dominate her with his eyes, which with as a prevent he would make a step back and kneel down with his left leg, supporting the right arm on his right bended leg, holding the sword stabbed on the ground with his right hand while turning his head down with his eyes closed awaiting for Athena's arrive.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:27 am

as Athena hurtled towards her assailant she noticed him kneel down. With a great BOOM Athena unfurled her wings and stopped her down spiral motion. She hovered in the air above him.

"Who are you that you pertain to attack ME?" Her voice ripped through his mind in an angry blast of hatred power.
Back to top Go down
Soudai Rinsei

Soudai Rinsei

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:49 pm

He loked up at her and sighed "Hmmm, so you are Athena, the famous Athena....hmm?" Shiryu asked with a small smile, he then standed, pulling the sword out of the ground and holding the sword onto his back "Sorry for the attack back there, i didn't think of any other solution to call you" he apologized while scratching the back of his head lightly "But i wanted to ask you if you could be my dragon, very good if you just accept it without a fight, but its not bad if a fight makes the decision, though a fight every now and then makes life a little more interesting, don't you think?! he asked yet again with another one of his sly smiles with his eyes closed.

Last edited by Soudai Rinsei on Sun May 16, 2010 2:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:56 am

She looked down at him. Her anger palpable as she watched him.

"Yes i am the great Athena and no i will not consent to one such as you riding me!"

With a great beat of her wings Athena created a dust storm around him as she raised herself higher into the air.
Back to top Go down
Soudai Rinsei

Soudai Rinsei

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:00 pm

Shyriu looked towards her as she replied in anger "Hmmm...i see well then a fight it is!" he replied within his calm attittude, seeing she was going to what it seemed fly into the air to flee he pointed the sword at her "Oy, don't go flying away from me... FORCE DOWN!" he shouted at her as the tip of the blade formed a tiny ball of energy made of wind, rotating and spinning in an all way direction it would slowly form a whip that could extend at a great range as the whip continued to form it would quickly swirl around her neck and possibly tighten it a bit, then pulling thw sword down so the whip would do the same motion, attempting to bring her down to force the fight "OY, COME AND FIGHT ME!" he shouted in anger once again.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:23 pm

Athena heard his words and felt the magic from his spell unleash but thankfully due to the dust storm she created he was unable to locate exactly where she was in the air as the dust continued to swirl around him. His whip of magic cracked beside her in the air and she banked slightly to the left to avoid the back lash of the spell.
Athena then landed a way apart and a shimmering glow encased for dragon form. When the shimmer disappeared, Athena walked towards him in her human form as the dust storm was starting to dissipate. Athena had her sword strapped over her back as she appeared seemingly out of nowhere to face him.
Back to top Go down
Soudai Rinsei

Soudai Rinsei

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:47 am

As he saw that his attack had failed to succeed he sighed as the magic faded away when seeing that she had come to the form of a human from the dust that she created.
He then looked steadly at her within surprise as her appearance was at its splendor and beauty, with such form and shape that he has never seen before "W-wow!! Th-that is...amazing and so beautifull!! he would speak within the drooling words of compliment towards her as he put up a surprised look on his face like if it was the only person that would be there at that time, "E-even though...i w-won't b-back d-d-down! Heh!" Shiryu spoke as it seemed with a fake bravery on the words and drop of sweat on the right side of his face, while giving a long gulp with his hand a bit shaky, he would wait for her to reply or act towards him.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:50 am

Athena smiled at his words as she reached back and took hold of the pommel of her sword, pulling it from the scabbard as a ring of steel sounded. She then bought it forth and took her stance as she awaited his next move, not commenting on his words at all.
Back to top Go down
Soudai Rinsei

Soudai Rinsei

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:49 pm

He looked at her and relaxed for a bit yet seeing she had shown her very self bravery and courage within her stance "I see this will indeed be a good fight heh!" he spoke with a bit more confidence as he licked his lips in his smirk, as what it seemed his looks and expression had changed, he suddenly charged towards her with his sword drawn he tried for a vertical swing through her chest "I won't be easy on you, cause i've heard of what are you capable of! Heh!" he spoke after the swing waiting if it affected her in any of the chances.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:28 pm

As he came charging at her she raised her sword slightly an easily parried and then deflected the swing away from her, swinging her sword with the same momentum to continue in an arch, bringing her blade to slice in an under current towards him. Her eyes never once leaving her opponent for a second, not bothering to answer him.
Back to top Go down
Soudai Rinsei

Soudai Rinsei

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:33 am

He saw that his attack had been easily parried, though he would not stay still and watch her attack connect to posibly kill him, he quickly shouted some words that would specify its meaning "Defensive Air Shield!" as he shouted the words the air quickly formed in front of her swing to block it and parry it as the air itself would be fused within strong gales of wind from the air surrounding us.

He then jumped back with a quick breath he looked at her "I see...your strength is still as strong as a dragon even within your human form...hmmm i see as well that you're a woman for few words...hehe!! he continued with his speech yet with his eyes carefully looking at her "Hmmm...i have to think of a plan quick, before this turns out bad for my side...i never knew dragons could reach at the extent of such quick reflexions!" he thought to himself yet with a drop of sweat and fake daring smile.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:05 pm

Athena's strike was blocked by an invisible shield, this did not stop her though as she glared at the man in front of her, "I was trained by the best swordsmen of my time when i grew up. My speed and strength have only increased since then." She once more raised her sword slightly as she waited for his next move against her. She knew he could not keep up the magic the entire fight.
Back to top Go down
Soudai Rinsei

Soudai Rinsei

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 6:36 am

"Oh! I see! But i'm not done yet!" "RAGING TORNADO!" as he shouted the words with the close distance and almost with no time for her to escape his mana quickly bursted through his veins while gathering the element of wind around the shield the wind gathered around the shield itself bursted out with great power and speed forming into a tornado that could blow a person for atleast fifty meters away "Heh indeed true that you are strong, but don't underestimate me, i have been trained by an excellent dragon rider!" as he spoke those words his mind flowed with memories of his father, as the attack was unleashed
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:42 am

The force of his spell hit Athena and she was forced back. hitting her back against a rock formation. Slightly dazed, Athena rose from where she had fallen and cursed under her breath. She knew she wouldn't be able to continue in this form if he kept using magic. She would have to change back to her true form if he kept this up, either that or submit to his demands for him to be her rider.

With a scowl, Athena stood at the ready and once more raised her sword to meet his next attack.
Back to top Go down
Soudai Rinsei

Soudai Rinsei

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:23 pm

"OOY! DRAGON! Fight me with your full power, i want to see every bit of your power flowing in this battle, it wouldn't be fun if we didn't give it our all a dragon and a rider must have a connection before any o fus becoming a dragon's rider! So please, let me see it, the full extent of your power!" After the speech he slowly made the shield disappear and returned back to his fighting stance "La Fuerza!" he slowly slided his hand through his sword leacing a trail of red glow on it, has he finished the sequence he rested his left hand the one which he slided n the sword, the tip of the sword shined brightly with a living red making the sword embue within the element of fire, as he awaited for the dragon's move, he stood there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new beginning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dracodia :: Fire Nation :: The High Plains of Sarvonia :: The Queens Home-
Jump to: